Your throat is a tube that helps to carry out food into your esophagus. It is an air passage to your windpipe and larynx which is also called the voice box. The technical name for the throat is pharynx.
You can have a sore throat for many reasons. Some common causes are as follow:
- Strep Throat
The doctors treat you according to the cause. There are many ways to cure this problem. Several medicines are available in the market which gives you the fruitful result.
Following are some medicines and sprays that used to cure a sore throat:
- Oxy Bump Sore Throat Spray
- A Chloraseptic sore throat Relief Spray Menthol
- A Chloraseptic sore throat Relief Spray Cherry
- Walgreens Oral Relief Spray Cherry
- A Chloraseptic sore throat Relief Spray Berry
- A Chloraseptic Warming Sore Throat Spray, Sugar-Free Honey Lemon
- Walgreens Multi-Symptom Oral Relief Spray Wild Berry
You must consult with your doctor and use it as per your doctor’s instructions.
How often should you use sore throat spray?
Adults and children 3 years of age and older:
- Apply to the affected area.
- Allow remaining in place for at least 15 seconds, after this spit out it.
- Use every 2 hours or as directed by a doctor or dentist. Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product. Children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist.