Stomach ache is a common problem that everyone experiences many times in their life. There are several reasons for stomach ache and diarrhea. Many people search that “how to settle an upset stomach and diarrhea?” Here are some home remedies to get rid of a stomach ache.
Ginger is an amazing and highly effective ingredient to cure a stomach ache. It’s antibacterial and antifungal properties help to soothe the stomach ache. It contains chemicals which relive indigestion as well as reduce the frequency of loose stools. Moreover, it helps to relax the intestinal tract.
- You just add one and a half tbs of ginger powder in one cup of buttermilk. Mix it well and drink this mixture 3 or 4 times in a day for minimum two days.
- Boil few slices of fresh ginger in two cups of water for 10 minutes. Let it cool and take this tea several times a day.
Ginger is not suitable for those people who are suffering from high blood pressure.
Apple Cider Vinegar
When talking about home remedies for stomach ache and diarrhea, the apple cider vinegar is the best among all remedies. It soothes the irritated stomach and relieves nausea.
- Add 1 tbs of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water.
- Add some honey to make the solution taste better.
- Drink this mixture with each meal until you get complete relief from your symptoms.
If your stomach issues continue, become more frequent, or simply appear out of the ordinary, get yourself checked out.