A headache can have many causes:
Tension, sinus, eyestrain, migraine, shoot level of blood, or brain tumor in rare cases.
Depending on the intensity of your headaches, the following information may be helpful:
What is good for a headache?
- Apply an ice pack or heat up your neck and head.
- Softly massage the muscles of your neck and scalp.
- Follow exercises & workouts which relaxes your body and muscles.
- Take aspirin, or an aspirin alternate, such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
- Use proper medicines, if you have nasal congestion.
- Decrease emotional and physical stress from your life, such as rage, eyestrain, or noise.
- Keep away from foods which activate headaches, such as expired cheeses, chocolate, nuts, alcohol, red wine, avocados, or pickled foods.
- What drinks are good for headaches is a really worthy question Warm lemon water, ginger tea, and liquid fish oil are most effective.
If none of these works, visit any food specialist who can help you determine a cause and manage the pain.