Virat Kohli’s (born 5 November 1988), an Indian International Cricketer, best batsman, perfect husband of Anushka Sharma. Virat Kohli & Anushka Sharma got married on 11 December 2017. Virat Kohli’s age 29 years old, his height is approximately 5 feet and 9 inches and weight is 72 Kg.
Virat Kohli Diet Plan:
Being a cricketer for fitness he is never compromising on his health and strictly follows his diet plan. Virat Kohli likes to eat the grilled or boiled food.
Virat Kohli breakfast is very simple firstly he drinks one glass of Evian Water then eats dried fruits, nuts and Lamb Chop Hash with Toast.
Virat Kohli lunch time likes to eat one fruit, freshly cooked pink salmon with a plate of salad.
In dinner, he takes lamb chops or sushi and dried fruits.
Virat Kohli Gym Workout:
Virat Kohli never misses his workout he goes to gym five days in a week and workout for at least two hours in a day. In the Virat Kohli, workout routines are the cardio exercises and weight lifting included. The cardio exercises help him to boost the stamina.
Virat Kohli Fitness Secrets:
- Exercises and workout on daily base because it’s better for boost the stamina and for body strength.
- Not eating junk food prefer to eat homemade food.
- He likes to eat the organic and healthier foods.
- He never tries smoke and drink always keeps away from such kind of things.
- Drink more and more water in a day to keep the body hydrated.