Aishwarya Rai (born 1 November, 1973), queen of Bollywood, gorgeous model, perfect wife and sweet mother of one child Aaradhya Bachchan. Abhishek Bachchan & Aishwarya Rai got married on April 20, 2007, with the permission of Amitabh Bachchan(Father-in-Law). Aishwarya Rai’s age 44 years old and her height is approximately 5 feet and 7 inches.
Her husband Abhishek Bachchan supports her in field of life and industry too.
Weight Loss Diet Of Aishwarya Rai
- She never skip her breakfast or even any meal. Start of the day with warm water help her to boost up the metabolic processes. Sometime she add some lemon juice & honey in water.
- Always take low calorie food in breakfast, she takes 2 slices of brown bread and oat meal full of fiber and proteins.
- Fresh vegetables in form of curry or boiled and sometime full bowl of lentils with half roti.
- Aishwarya expose “ I can survive on daal and vegetables”
- She always prefer to have light food in dinner like eat only a cup of brown rice.
- Brown rice is richer in fiber and help to decrease fat, it is healthier diet than simple rice.
- She keeps herself away from junk foods, fried foods and cold drinks with carbonation.
- Keep herself more hydrated with vegetable and fruit juices.
She revealed the secrete of her toned figure in many interviews. She genetically blessed with lean body. She admitted she has no routine of workout or gym.
But when she requires to burn some calories she attends gym 2 times in week. She suggest yoga is best practice to manage your body fitness and flexibility.
- Jogging or walk in the morning.
- She dedicates herself to powerful yoga.
- Some time she starts high cardio workouts.