Banana peel works as one of the useful home remedies to whiten teeth quickly and instantly. It has minerals such as potassium, magnesium, and manganese, which can absorb the teeth and then make teeth whiter and whiter. The cost of the teeth whitening may be thousand of the dollars at the dentist. It can be free using natural remedies.
Is banana good for your teeth?
Yes, banana is good for your teeth. It has minerals that absorb into teeth and give your bright and whiter teeth.
- One banana peel
- A toothbrush
- A toothpaste
How long does a banana peel take to whiten teeth?
- Rub the banana peel on the against your top and bottom teeth, until teeth entirely coated with layers of banana paste.
- After ten minutes take a dry toothbrush and use it to brush the banana paste into your teeth. Brush using in a circular motion.
- After this brush your teeth like normal with your toothpaste.
- After this rinse it off with water.
- Repeat this natural home remedy 2-3 times daily.
How does it work?
Magnesium, potassium, and manganese all naturally occurring in the peel, help to remove the stain from the teeth and whiten the teeth.