Teeth may get yellow color due to inherited factors. Aging is a natural process with the passing of age teeth become weaker and decolonized. Poor dental hygiene or excessive consumption of tea and coffee is also a major reason for yellow teeth. If you wish to get rid of yellow teeth, you can try some natural home remedies.
Home remedies for yellow teeth:
Does Orange peel works for your teeth?
Cleaning your teeth with orange peel on a regular basis will reduce the yellow shade on your teeth.
How to use
- Rub orange peel over your teeth every night before going to sleep.
- Do this for few weeks, and you will notice best results.
- If fresh orange peels are not available, then you use dried orange peel powder.
How to whiten your teeth with Strawberries?
Strawberries contain a right amount of vitamin C, which helps you to get rid of yellow teeth.
How to apply
- Grind a few strawberries then make a paste. Rub the paste on your teeth gently. Apply this paste two times in a day for few weeks, and then yellow patches on your teeth will vanish.
- Another way of using strawberries for teeth whitening, just take one strawberry pulp and mix in half teaspoon of baking soda and spread the mixture onto your teeth. After few minutes rinse out your mouth and brush your teeth with toothpaste.
Strawberries also contain natural sugar, so if you do end up whitening with strawberries, you’ll need to brush after this.