Your self-assurance taking a hit because of that upper lip fuzz? Try out these nine home remedies for top lip hair and find yourself with a bright upper lip area, naturally.
Use Turmeric and Milk for Upper Lip Hair Removal
An age-old magnificence remedy, turmeric cleanses your skin, beautify it and leave you with a natural glow. Milk works as a regular hydration and keeps your skin flexible and moisturized.
- Take one tablespoon of turmeric and milk and mix them in a bowl
- Apply the mixture gently to your upper lip using your fingers
- Wait till it dries; gently rub the area with your fingers till the dried paste eradicated. Massage in the direction opposite to your hair growth
- Wash off with cold water
Turmeric and Water
- This combination works similar to the turmeric and milk paste.
- Take equal amounts of turmeric and water in a bowl.
- Mix them well and apply on your upper lip.
- Leave it on for about half an hour.
- Once it has dried, rub it gently with your fingers, in the direction opposite to that of the hair growth.
- Continue doing this for four weeks.