The presence of hair on the upper lip can be a fairly major issue for women, from the perspective of physical appearance. In the majority of cases, this is nothing more than just a cosmetic problem. Yet, it can lead to many embarrassing situations for women, during their day-to-day social life.
Sugar and Lemon
Are you desperately searching for a natural remedy that resolves the issue for you? If yes, then this treatment having lemon and sugar is for you! Lemon works efficiently as bleach, while sugar plays the role of a gentle scrub.
In fact, these are the ingredients that are right now there in your kitchen, even as you are reading this. All you want to do is to walk a few steps to the kitchen and get them!
Things you need:
- Lemon- 1
- Sugar- 1 Tsp
Things you need to do:
- Take one lemon and extract the juice from it.
- Now take one tsp of sugar and add it to the juice.
- Allow the sugar to dissolve fully in the lemon juice.
- Put the blend on the upper lip.
- Slowly massage.
- Do not disturb it for around 20 minutes.
- Wash it off using cold water