Having Rapunzel-like hair is the wish of almost every woman.
Lots of medicines available in the market to stop hair fall, but traditional natural home remedies are best because they have no side effects.
Rosemary is the best ingredient to promote your hair growth. Many people think that “Is Rosemary good for hair growth?” The answer is yes, it is best for hair growth.
How does Rosemary promote hair growth?
It is an excellent herb for hair. Rosemary helps growing hair faster. It is perfect for eliminating dandruff from hair and makes the hair roots healthy and active.
- Mix two drops of rosemary oil into any base oil, such as almond, coconut or olive oil.
- Massage it into the scalp.
- Leave it on for at least half an hour.
- And then shampoo your hair.
Also, you can use rosemary in another way, like:
- Take a handful of rosemary.
- Mix it in two cups of water.
- Boil it.
- Leave it to be cold.
- And then use it to rinse your hairs, after having shampoo.
Effect of Rosemary Hair Treatment
Rosemary will help boost flow to the scalp and unblock clogged hair follicles. Furthermore, it can aid to make your hairs darker, and shinier.